Next Reads!


The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 

The Winner's Curse Summary
(I have heard great things about this book. This BETTER NOT disappoint!)



Half-Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout 


Half-Blood Summary
(I love JLA! I read a little of this book before, but I wasn't interested. Hopefully I get interested)



These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman 

These Broken Stars Summary
(The Cover Art is GORGEOUS!)



Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 

Shatter Me Summary
(I love eyes AND judging books by their covers! My favorite past-time!)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Shatter Me, so hopefully you enjoy that as well! :)
    I have yet to read the other four, but I much say, I've heard really AMAZING and incredible things about them!
    Hopefully you have great experiences with them and love them all!

    (Plus, I pretty much love ALL of these covers! Dang, they're beautiful!)
    Great Post! :)
    ~Fari
    If you want to check out my blog... My Little Corner For Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog, my friends have also said GREAT things about Shatter Me. I'm stoked to read it ASAP!

      Delete

Let's discuss!