Miss Mabel's School for Girls Review

Miss Mabel's School for Girls (The Network Series #1) by Katie Cross
Read: requested epub version from author 299 pages
Genre: Fantasy, YA, Magic, Witches, Paranormal
Publishing: Antebellum Publishing 3/27/14
Recommendation: Yesssss×infinity. This was a book I REALLY WANTED to read. The summary said No love triangles, I got so happy. I can't deal with them anymore.
Summary
          Bianca is a sixteen-year-old girl. She is accepted to a school for young witch's. She is there to seek help/the presence of the headmistress, Miss Mabel. Little does she know, Miss Mabel has plans for Bianca too.
  
Review/Character Analysis
          I was really looking forward to reading this book. It did not disappoint. I was very happy with most of it. The ending really got me pissed, the events that happened. GAHHHHHHH
          SERIOUSLY!!! I can't...*rages in the corner*
          Anyway, this book had a really cool story and no love triangles. I don't have to pick a team! hallelujah!!
  • Bianca is such a coy little girl. Keeping all those secrets. She's incredibly smart and brave. I can't believe she endured all that stuff with Miss M. If that happened to me, I would've drop-kicked M on sight! She's such a strong person! "The Golden Girl."
  • Leda is still kind of a mystery. She's really smart and such a great friend. I felt like the book didn't give enough history on her. I didn't read much about her using powers (spells and what-not.) 
  • Camille wasn't my least favorite or my favorite character. She was just mehhh. She's really concerned on how she looks and how she is perceived. She whines quite often, which was pretty annoying. 
  • Miss Mabel is freakin' annoying. I am so pissed with her. As said on my goodreads review, I wanna punch her.
    If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!